Thank you for your interest in employment with Merfish Pipe & Supply. We are always looking for qualified candidates to add to our team. Merfish offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees, including medical, dental, life, and retirement savings plans.
PLEASE NOTE that all applicants must pass a drug and criminal background check. Applicants with a misdemeanor in the past three (3) years or a felony in the past five (5) years will not be considered eligible for employment. We are also part of the E-Verify program that verifies applicants’ authorization to work in the U.S.
WAREHOUSE POSITIONS: Please, complete our Merfish Application and ESS Disclosure 2017-09-17, then CLICK HERE to email it to us. Include the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
NON-WAREHOUSE POSITIONS: Please CLICK HERE to email your resume. Include the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
LOCATION: DELANCO, NJ
Merfish Pipe & Supply is looking for a motivated individual to join our team! We have an immediate opening for a Warehouse Supervisor in Delanco, NJ.
Overall responsible for all aspects of warehouse operations including receiving, warehousing, inventory, shipping, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures. Position reports directly to the onsite Operations Manager.
- Ensure daily open/close of the facility.
- Ensure facility is operating efficiently, and excellent customer service is provided.
- Operate within Standard Safety Operating Procedures.
- Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures are followed by the entire team.
- Maintain quality control by keeping warehouse clean and organized.
- Lead a team of up to 4 warehouse employees.
- Complete daily logs and damage reports.
- Oversee Loading/unloading materials from trucks.
- Operate forklift or other heavy equipment/machinery.
- Count and stock material based on inventory control log.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- 4-8 years of Warehouse Management of Industrial Products experience REQUIRED.
- Inventory Management of Industrial Products experience REQUIRED.
- Experience in operation of 19,000# forklift REQUIRED.
- Good oral and written communication skills REQUIRED.
- Forklift Certification preferred.
- Steel pipe experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic math skills are essential.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
- Ability to be a team player, meet deadlines, and motivate team members.
- Ability to follow instructions.
Merfish is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.