Warehouse Associate (Houston, TX)
Merfish Pipe & Supply and United Pipe & Steel are the two premiere master distributors of standard pipe products in the U.S. In 2019, both companies unified under Merfish Pipe Holdings to offer the most expansive line of standard pipe and related products and access to those products through the largest master distribution network in the country.
Merfish Pipe & Supply is looking for some motivated individuals to join our team! We have an immediate opening for a Warehouse Associate.
Please **CLICK HERE** to email your resume. Include the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
- Entry Level
- 2nd Shift, Monday – Friday (3:00 pm to 11:30 pm)
- Staging finished products for loading
- Loading finished products onto truck
- Unloading raw materials from truck
- Moving raw materials to warehouse storage
- Operating within standard operating procedures and Job Safety Standards
- Operating forklift and crane after training
- Completing various paperwork required during shift
- Communicating with operators from other shifts
- Cleaning and maintaining work area
- Turning off equipment when not in use
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Steel pipe experience preferred
- Must be able to physically operate large forklifts
- Basic math skills are essential
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery
- Ability to be a team player and meet deadlines
- Follow instructions
Merfish is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
Please **CLICK HERE** to apply and email your resume.