Warehouse Supervisor (Delanco, NJ)
Merfish Pipe & Supply and United Pipe & Steel are the two premiere master distributors of standard pipe products in the U.S. In 2019, both companies unified under Merfish Pipe Holdings to offer the most expansive line of standard pipe and related products and access to those products through the largest master distribution network in the country.
Overall responsible for all aspects of warehouse operations including receiving, warehousing, inventory, shipping, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures. Position reports directly to the onsite Operations Manager.
Please **CLICK HERE** to email your resume. Include the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
- Ensure daily open/close of the facility.
- Ensure facility is operating efficiently, and excellent customer service is provided.
- Operate within Standard Safety Operating Procedures.
- Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures are followed by the entire team.
- Maintain quality control by keeping warehouse clean and organized.
- Lead a team of up to 4 warehouse employees.
- Complete daily logs and damage reports.
- Oversee Loading/unloading materials from trucks.
- Operate forklift or other heavy equipment/machinery.
- Count and stock material based on inventory control log.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- 4-8 years of Warehouse Management of Industrial Products experience REQUIRED.
- Inventory Management of Industrial Products experience REQUIRED.
- Experience in operation of 19,000# forklift REQUIRED.
- Good oral and written communication skills REQUIRED.
- Forklift Certification preferred.
- Steel pipe experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic math skills are essential.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
- Ability to be a team player, meet deadlines, and motivate team members.
- Ability to follow instructions.
Please **CLICK HERE** to apply and email your resume.